Edutech reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features or to . Edutech reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- All the content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Edutech or it licensors.
- Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
- Edutech may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the Site for the development, improvement and sale of its products.
All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Edutech. The software, text, images, graphics, multimedia, video and audio used on this site belongs to Edutech or its licensors. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Edutech. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site amounts to may violation of e copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
We respect copyright and intellectural property laws including copyright, trademarks etc and will be happy to remove courses or content (including text, graphics, multimedia, etc), published in good faith, which infringe or violate copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party, when brought to the notice of the company. Please report such cases to email id providing all relevant details.
Trademarks, Servicemarks, etc.
All trademarks and service marks of third party used in this Site are acknowledged. Trademarks and other marks are capitalized to indicate them as such. Mentioning them on this Site does not in any way reflect any ownership or relationship whatsoever. The words are used in good faith and in a responsible manner.
Edutech does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on thise Site.
The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Edutech expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Edutech disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Edutech makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
This Site could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We welcome feedback at email@example.com and will aim to rectify such deficiencies.
- In accessing or using the Site the User shall not harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in its manner of use;
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called "spam") or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
Edutech hereby clarifies that it shall not be responsible for any violation of intellectual property of any of its licensors or any third parties which has been used in this Site as Edutech are not its owners and are licencees.
The User is welcome to download the course material or other downloads provided in the Download area. Please use the downloaded material only for your personal use.
Edutech willshall havebear no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Edutech harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. This should not be constituted as an endorsement of those sites nor assumed as a sign of any relationship or partnering. Edutech is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Edutech is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Edutech is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort the User may incur from dealing with any third party.