Humming Bird is a distinctly engaging robot that is designed to enhance learning of engineering and robotics concept with its unique hands-on approach. It comes with programmable bots that students can construct themselves with their unlimited creativity using supportive craft materials.
The Humming Bird Bit combines robotics, kinetic sculptures and animatronics along with concepts of STEAM and STEM Education in the most innovative manner.
• Turn anything into a robot using craft materials and electronics components. Creations limited only by your imagination!
• Integrate robotics into open-ended teaching of any subject.
• Engage and inspire students not typically represented in technology.
• Explore design thinking and project-based learning with flexible, free, standards-aligned curriculum.
• Grow capabilities with student from Grade – 4 through high school.
• Program in everything from Scratch to Java!
The Humming Bird Bit contains all the electronics needed for a classroom session along with curriculum, glossary, and other helpful tools and materials. It is available in three sizes –
Small Kit – Suitable for 8- 12 students
Medium Kit – Suitable for 16 – 24 students
Large Kit – Suitable for 24 – 36 students