Virtual Lab Simulations
Empower your students to enhance their scientific skills with fully immersive & interactive virtual labs.
VRLab Academy develops cutting edge virtual lab simulations for universities & high schools. With over 70+ experiments, VRLab Academy allows students & faculty to conduct advanced science experiments virtually, right from your desktop!
Watch our Webinar to learn how students are performing experiments virtually in an engaging and risk-free environment.
VRLab Academy is an opportunity to lessen the lab costs, keep your students attracted and widen their point of view about science education while you have a controllable lab environment and professional approach to students.
- Have a total science lab experience without additional costs such as repair and extra space.
- Experience a physically safe lab environment for all of the experiments.
- Check the final data of students by e-mail reporting.
- Magnetic Induction (Faraday's Law Experiment)
- Magnetic Induction
- Hall Effect
- Van De Graaff Generator Experiment
- Basic Electricity Experiment
- Helmholtz Coil Experiment
- Current Balance Experiment
- Lorentz Law
- Wheatstone Bridge
- Biot-Savart Law
- Equipotential Surface and Electric Field Lines
- Friction on an Inclined Plane Experiment
- Angular Velocity & Angular Acceleration
- Thermal Expansion of Metals
- Ballistic Pendulum and Projectile Motion
- Measurements and Uncertainties Experiment
- Springs and Pulleys
- Force Table Experiment
- Simple and Damped Pendulum
- Free Fall & Atwood's Machine
- Air Track Experiments
- Air Table Experiments