3D Anatomy & Physiology
Discover the breadth and depth of our 3D anatomy content across the spectrum of gross anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, review, and assessment, along with a range of medical specialties - to meet a spectrum of learning, reference, practice, and business objectives.
The foundation to master anatomy and physiology
Access, engage, and learn anytime, anywhere through flexible, consistent web-based access – 24/7. Engage with 3D models using intuitive functions to rotate, add or remove anatomy, and identify and learn more about any visible structure. Primal continually revises and upgrades our 3D anatomy products to provide the cutting-edge resources you need to enhance your knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
Information Literacy – Health Science
The health sciences rank among higher education’s most in-demand fields, and this instruction platform will help ensure these students acquire the foundational skills necessary for academic and career success.
Furthermore, the Credo Insights analytics tool allows you to measure student outcomes and demonstrate the value of library instruction at your institution.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate students essential foundational skills that are shown to positively impact retention, GPA levels, graduation rates, and overall student success.
- Engage users with high-quality videos and tutorials on topics of profound importance to their current studies and lifelong goals.
- Simplify collaboration with faculty by providing instructional content that is easy to embed in learning management systems and in LibGuides.
- Save time and resources compared to creating materials from scratch and keeping them updated.
- Devote more time to hands-on instruction by using multimedia to “flip the class.”
- Assess student progress and adjust your instruction strategy based on reliable evidence.
- Maintain accreditation requirements around information literacy and critical-thinking standards.