Dremel Digilab 3D45 3D Printer
Dremel Digilab 3D 45 3D Printer is the most intuitive 3D Printer to be used in education. It is the winner of the PCMag 2018 Editors' Choice Award for its ease of setup and use, print quality and consistency, build volume, software, filament, connectivity, and price.
• Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100°C and all-metal 0.4mm nozzle heated up to 280°C.
• 5-inch full-color touch screen with intuitive icons for easy setup and operation. Go from unboxing to your first print in less than 15 minutes.
• Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 6.7" x 10" x 6" build volume for better prints, better safety and less chance for warping. A carbon filter and particulate filter are built-in as well.
• Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in HD camera and included remote printing software so printing and monitoring can be done from anywhere. Print over a local network without internet, or via USB.
• RFID built-in to detect the filament type (PLA, Nylon, ECO ABS, PETG) inserted and to automatically change printer settings and to track filament left on the spool.
The Mayku FormBox is a cost-effective desktop vacuum former powered by a standard vacuum cleaner. Perfect for your next project in the classroom. It works with a wide range of materials and can also be partnered with a 3D printer. The 1000W ceramic heater is protected to ensure the unit is certified for use by children of 12+ and down to 8 years if supervised by an adult.
- Quick and easy to use: With the FormBox you can rapidly create prototypes with high-quality finishes
- Use with a wide range of materials: Including HIPS, PTEG, and acrylic in thicknesses of 0.5mm-1.5mm.
- Economically Priced: Using a vacuum cleaner to provide the suction makes this innovative product highly economical. The FormBox is supplied with 30 free sheets, casting materials and 3 project templates to use in the classroom.
- 3D Printer Pairing: The FormBox can also be partnered with a 3D printer for even more making potential projects to explore.
- Inspiration at Your Fingertips: Get free access to Mayku’s online library for project inspiration.
DOBOT MOOZ, the industrial grade transformable metallic 3D printer, which takes all-in-one design with interchangeable heads for 3D printing, laser engraving and CNC carving.
The industrial-grade linear guideway, stepper motor, and CNC-machined body keeps MOOZ stable and 0.02mm high precision. Quick assembly, protective case, easy-to-use controller, and intuitive guide make MOOZ suitable for beginners, makers, and educators. DOBOT MOOZ has won the iF DESIGN AWARD 2018 for the innovative design and multiple functions. Creating your vivid life with MOOZ from now!
DOBOT MOOZ 3 - Color Mixing 3D Printer
Born for color-mixing 3D printing, MOOZ-3 shows super high efficiency and incredible fidelity. By using merely one 0.6mm nozzle, it provides you with very smooth and lifelike results.
The 3-in 1-out mix color print head not only gives a rich mixture of color combinations of the printing objects but also brings forth high efficiency and ultra-fast printing speeds. Different colors will blend together perfectly so that you create multi-color objects without encountering any trouble.